Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas & Winter Crafts for Kids

 We are in the full swing of Christmas here!  I'm busy working on my December Daily album and we are jet-setting up and down the east coast to visit friends and family.  Lots going on and so little time!  We've managed to fit in some fun Christmas crafts and activities but I haven't found the time to upload the pictures yet.  Hopefully soon.  In the meantime, here are some crafts from last year to tide you over!  (You know...for the all two of you who read my blog!)  Links are after each picture.

Hope you all are in the Christmas spirit and are enjoying life as much as we are!!




1 comment:

  1. The pom pom Christmas trees and candy canes are my favorites. Have fun on your jet setting. Looking forward to seeing your crafts fro this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...