Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Making Olympic Rings


We are still loving, loving, loving the Olympics!!

Making Olympic rings is a fun little craft to do in celebration of the Olympics!  So easy, so simple!

Supplies needed:
Paint (red, blue, yellow, green, black)
Paper
Paper towel or toilet paper roll


For my little man, I just gave him a little cup of paint and let him stamp his paper with the paper towel roll.


For Anna (age 3 1/2), we talked about the Olympic rings and how they symbolize the Olympics.  She called out the colors used and helped me pick them out.  Initially she just wanted to stamp the paper, which was fine.  Together we made the five Olympic rings on the bottom of the paper.




Anna's 


Drew's

Love them both!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun. I am curious to see how my daughter would do with stamping. She really hates getting paint on her hands so this could be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...