Friday, March 16, 2012

Making Rainbows with Marbles

With St. Patrick's Day in mind this week, we decided to make some rainbows using marbles.  Both Sweet Girl and Little Man could get in on the action and I love that.  And it's a relatively "mess-free" activity for the most part!


Supplies needed:
Paint
Cups or paint tray
Marbles
Boxes
Paper


Start by adding paint to your cups or paint tray.  Then drop your marble into your paint and roll it around so it's completely covered with paint.


Add your marble to your box with your paper.


Let your little ones shake away!


I used a small box for Little Man and he loved hearing the marble roll around.

After a few shakes, remove your marble, drop it into another color and then repeat until you have finished all your colors.



Once you remove your papers, you will have a rainbow of colors!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you included your little one in this fun! I'd like to invite you to link up at my Oh Baby! linky party here: http://trainupachildlearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/03/oh-baby-baby-play-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this! My 3 year old would enjoy it. And I'd love it if you'd link up to the Rainbow Connection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...