Wednesday, November 16, 2011

December Daily - Foundation Pages 14-25


Thank you so much to everyone who left sweet comments yesterday!!  I had so much fun putting these foundation pages together and I'm so happy I have a blog to share them on!!

Here are pages 14-25!
(Click here to see the cover and pages 1-13)















My goal is to try to keep up with my pages daily, but with two little ones, we'll just have to wait and see.  My "plan" right now is to try to upload my completed pages on the weekends!!

Thanks again for visiting!!

3 comments:

  1. These look great! It's giving me some ideas for my own DD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ideas! I'm hoping to get mine done this weekend - although I may not have all the supplies yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...