Monday, August 22, 2011

Toddler Art - Exploring Papers


If I know we are staying home in the afternoon I try to have some new and fun activity set up for Sweet Girl for when she gets up from her nap.  I found this idea over at The Artful Parent and knew I wanted to try it out!!  Today, I brought out our super fun Crayola Slick Stixs and taped down a couple of different types of paper to her small table.


I used: bubble wrap, tin foil, fingerpaint paper and cardstock.

This activity kept her occupied for quite a while.  She really enjoyed coloring on the different papers and she REALLY loved the bubble wrap.  I'm hoping to try some bubble wrap painting this week!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds fun! We just got some bubble wrap in a package this week, I'll be doing that for sure! I'll have to look into those markers, too. Never heard of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea. My littlest one would draw all day. He'll love the variety of this activity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...