Friday, July 15, 2011

An "Art-tastic" Kind of Day


On the days I know we are staying around home I try to have something "new" and "fun" waiting for Sweet Girl after her nap.

On this day, I moved our little table in our playroom out to our deck and we had an "art-tastic" kind of day. 


I set out our Crayola Slick Sticks (which are beyond fabulous, by the way!!), some stamps, watercolors and stickers and let her just doodle and play.


I think she enjoyed using our table in a different way.  Isn't it funny how you can move something barely used to a new place and all of a sudden it's a hit?


Our ocean sensory bin was also outside and she played around with it for a while!  The ocean bin has been our most used sensory bin so far!


And here's how I found her when I stepped inside to take care of Little Man! 
She looks like such a big girl! 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to start doing sensory bins, but I fear the mess! Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...