Monday, April 18, 2011

Tot Trays - Traveling Style


Sweet Girl, Little Man and myself are traveling to see my family this week so I decided to make our tot trays "travel-able" (not a word, I know, but it works!!)  I laid every thing out on the trays for the purpose of the pictures, but then I placed everything in a bag to take with us (and I'm not taking all the bowls, baskets....just the goodies).  It all fits nicely in one gallon size bag.


Big and small pom pom sorting


Bunny peg board


Flower counting
I cut and laminated our number sheet to make it easier to transport.  Then I used a ring book binder to keep them together.  I love the way each number is on a card by itself.  I think it makes it a little easier to see the number and the corresponding squares rather than having them all on one page. 


Egg color matching
I saw this cute idea over at The Princess and the Tot.


Easter and spring stamping


Egg coin drop

Have a happy week!!  I'm changing it up a little this week since we are traveling and am planning on posting all the handmade gifts I've made for my kiddos for Easter instead.  Be sure to check back!!

Tot School

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay...I'm really looking forward to seeing the handmade gifts this week. :) Happy Easter!

    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of making them okay for travel!!

    The bunny peg board is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the number sheet! I always love seeing what tot trays you have planned. You do such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea too! I'd love for you to share this one as well! www.laughloveandcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments!! I always love to find ways to make traveling more fun!! I'll do an "update-post" once I get back about what worked and what didn't!! You never know with kiddos!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...