Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Momma Made...Easter Egg Matching/Memory Game

We are having a different kind of week this week since we are traveling and visiting family.  I know we will have a BLAST, but I doubt I will be able to keep up with the daily posts.  Instead.....I thought I would share with you all the little gifts I've made for Sweet Girl and Little Man for Easter this year.  I have had SOOOO much fun making all these sweet gifts and I just know Sweet Girl will love them (and Little Man too once he's a tad bit older!!)

First up....

Egg matching and memory game

This is pretty much identical to the cupcake matching and memory game I made for Sweet Girl earlier this year.  I had some extra felt egg stickers left over after I made all our Easter trays and stuff, so I decided to whip up an Easter egg game!  I think they turned out soooo cute!!  And they are soooo easy to make!  Click here for the simple tutorial.






We love playing with our cupcake squares so I know these will definitely be a hit!!

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'd love for you to share this on my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party at www.laughloveandcraft.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...